Pie’s 2022 year in review
Here at Pie Insurance, 2022 was an incredible year. On our mission to empower small businesses to thrive, we’ve been privileged to see incredible growth and evolution. Here are some of the 2022 milestones we’re celebrating:
- The launch of Pie’s pay-as-you-go billing solution gives small businesses the option to pay their workers’ comp premium more accurately and avoid the potential for an additional payment after the audit.
- Expanded coverage to Alabama and Oregon so we can save even more small businesses money on their workers’ comp coverage.
- Doubled our premium, customers, and partners in Q1 of 2022.
- Launched our inaugural Upper Crust Awards and recognized four small businesses that are doing incredible things for their communities: Kitchen33 and Bakery, Lea’s Floral Shop, Lucky Frog Bar and Grill, and BreakAway Health Corporation.
- Raised $315 million in our Series D round of funding.
- Partnered with Ford Credit to provide commercial auto insurance to small businesses across the U.S.
- And more! Take a look at our 2022 Year in Review video to see what else we’ve been up to.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Pie partners and customers who made 2022 a year to remember. We’re so excited to see what 2023 holds. Thanks for being a vital part of this adventure.